Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shoulda/Coulda/Woulda

I should have been posting on my experiences in dental school in the past 4 weeks.
I could have told you about the awesome people I've met and friendships I've developed.
I would have told you how much I love living here (both the city of Minneapolis and the residence I now call home).

But, that time has elapsed.

I can, however, tell you that I got 100% on my gross anatomy exam on Monday. The one I took after a crazy whirlwind of a weekend spent in Madison, WI. The one that was about 12 hours after IronMike crossed the finish line of his Ironman race. The one I studied for during the biking part of said race. Sounds improbable, if not impossible to pull a good score after such a weekend. I still can't believe it myself.

I have met some truly terrific individuals as well. Some of which I can just tell I will be in close connection with for a very long time. You know how special it is when you're a person with a very distinct, weird, and embarrassing humor and you meet someone with that exact kind of persona?! Well, that's happened to me and for that I'm very blessed, because I get to mimic the Target Lady on a regular basis.


I love my town home. I love the people who share it with me. I like to eat and make food and drink wine here. I especially enjoy watching Indy meet all the neighbor dogs who I'm sure match his weird, distinct, and embarrassing sense of humor too!

1 comment:

Karley Ann said...

love this!!! Glad you are enjoying the cities!