Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm waiting for my "Best blog, ever" award

I know, I know. I'm really really bad at blogging in the last few months. I've been drowning in schoolwork. To top that off, Shawn and I got engaged a few weeks ago. Exciting, yes! A little daunting to plan? You got it. I'm pretty disheartened when it comes to politics. Maybe you are too. Quite honestly, I wasn't a fan of either option. You know why? I found this man. It's so rare that you find someone who just speaks common sense these days in politics, and Dr. Ron Paul does. This is a very long video, and I'm super impressed if you can watch over 8 minutes (that's about how long I had time for) but seriously, give it 5 minutes and try to tell me he wouldn't have been the guy you want running a country as precious as ours.

1 comment:

Karley Ann said...

I made it 10 minutes! That's pretty good for me. He does speak truth. The problem is that we are far too dependent on the government to listen to truth. So we settle for lies, uncontrollable debt, and extreme taxes.