Monday, December 6, 2010

It's that time of year...

December is in full swing and Alli, Shawn, and I have been having a blast in the big sky state. Yesterday Shawn and I spent the day riding. I've been working already so it's nice to be able to get some money in the bank!

In no way do I expect any gifts for Christmas since I know shipping during the season can be a hassle. But, per request, I'll list some things I'd be overjoyed to receive:

Knockaround sunglassses in black/sunset or frosted grey/red
sunset.

Knockaround belt in orange/silver buckle.


MAC anything. I know, this is the same as last year. But I simply cannot get enough of it. Love the paintpot in this constructivist and quite natural!

I've always loved Coal's winter accessories. Their hats/beanies feel
like putting a warm chinchilla on your head: THAT COMFY. I love the Parks beanie in purple.

I've been into Wii Fit a lot lately (Shawn might say obsessively). I love how it makes it easy to get some exercise before or after work without having to buy an expensive gym membership up here. Some games that would enhance my Wii experience tremendously are Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum and Just Dance II.

I would love a new purse. I know that's somewhat intimidating buying for another person but I'm not too picky. I love colors and textures. I've founds some pictures of ones I like, but I do not expect to receive a Fossil anything. It's just meant as a guide :)
I'll keep racking my brain for more ideas.

No comments: