Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I stopped watching Glee for this reason.



Karley and I were huge fans of the show because of the music, singing, dancing, and the overall entertainment factor. Original and funny and great. But then it got weird. There was an abundance of what we thought to be inappropriate content because a) the kids in the show were freshmen/sophomores in high school and b) it was advertised and immortalized as a great family show. I distincly remember Karley and I deciding not to set our time away to watch it anymore, and haven't kept up with it since.
It just saddens me that a good quality television show can't even go one season without the involvement of sex to keep people watching. I guess when I'm a mom I'll just have to stock up on DVDs of Family Matters, Step by Step, Full House, and PBS specials that we can enjoy together.

1 comment:

Karley Ann said...

sad. such a good show... turned so bad.