Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm Blessed

Thank you, God for

New friends that make for such fun nights packed to the gills with laughter and get-to-know-you stories

Recipes that turn out exactly as delicious as the pictures make them appear

Minneapolis which is 1,083,921 times more beautiful and friendly and endearing than this country girl grew up thinking it was


Getting to call this place home, if even for a short while. Although many get to reside where a mountain range is within view, very few people's driveways include a steep mountain incline. Mine did.

The adventure this career path will ensue. I wonder what kind of driveways dentistry will take me down. A seaside path, a dirt road in Nigeria, an icy trail in Alaska, a cruise liner in Norway (in which case there would be no driveway, but I could get over it), or maybe I'll be back in Big Sky helping put teeth back into the mouths of punk snowboarders.

For venison. I'm especially thankful that I love it, because otherwise it would be a long, meatless winter.

No comments: