Monday, January 2, 2012

Delicious Day

I've been ripping through my Pioneer Woman cookbook, with the goal to try everything once before her new cookbook comes out in March.

Every single recipe has be splendid. Seriously.
One thing just out of this world was Rosemary Potatoes. YOU MUST TRY!!

Alli and I just filled up on Sherried Tomato Soup and I feel all tomatoed up and ready for school tomorrow.

I also made cornbread in my iron skillet! I am cool in an iron skillet kind of way.

Some other things that are just making my day as happy as a Christmas tree decorated with 30 ft of popcorn on a string:

Selling our Wii for $260!!! (To the nicest man and his 2 daughters who vowed to try beat my score in the ski jump. They won't.)
Buying a XBOX Kinect on major discount and having a blasty blast in our own living room.
My friend Carley had her baby girl. Emmerleigh Nicole is here and she is gorgeous and the delivery went beautifully and Carley and Brian are going to be great parents.
My new favorite book ever, The Hunger Games, is going to be a movie! Watch this!

I'm taking 21 credits starting tomorrow. Wait...that does NOT belong on this list.

No comments: