Sunday, December 6, 2009

My list checked twice...

I was pondering up some other gift ideas and here's what I've come up with:




I have a cracked lens in my Oakley Crowbar goggles, so a replacement would be peachy.






I like FIRE or GOLD IRIDIUM.
Neat-O

There are some REALLY great deals on my favorite snowboarding site: Sierra Snowboard




These gloves, for example, are 70% off. It's insane. Only $15 for a pair of really nice gloves. I would appreciate NOT losing my fingers to the wrath of Mr. Jack Frost.
My family seems predispositioned to lose them already.







Traveling with style is probably one of the most important things in my life. I can think of very few things that top it. No but honestly, who couldn't use a good duffle bag to pack things for their next trip to Big Sky, Montana???!!!!






This bag is ALSO 70% off at just under $36 bucks. Are you beginning to realize how easy it is to be a bargain shopper on this site?








My relationship with my beloved boyfriend depends on my keeping my back warm.




You might think this is a very odd statement, even for me. But here's my reasoning:




My current coat is built for little women (which I am not, standing at just under 5'11") and it doesn't quite reach my butt. Although it fits me, it's not ideal for snowboarding because I fall a lot.


When I fall it's usually tumbly, appendages flying, snow exploding into air, crazy looking, bone crunching-ly awful. No really, ask Shawn.


Meanwhile, these sneaky snowflake pieces are creeping their way onto my bare exposed back (because my short jacket is up to my armpits) and snatching away any bit of warmth I'm harboring.


With every fall, my ability to ignore my frozen kidneys crumbles like the Vikings against the Cardinals.


Then I start to get whiney. This is where my girlfriend attributes start to diminish.


One thing leads to another and we leave the slopes early, leaving me with a unhappy Swan and a heavy feeling of guilt.


Keeping me warm on the hill might be a crucial element in keeping us together. Here's some things that might help if you want to see Shawn and I to keeping fighting the good fight :)


These thermal pants are $20 bucks at 75% off. Large please!




You're beginning to think 30% is a rip-off, aren't you??!!
K this coat is wonderfully cute and is (you said it) 70% off at $84 bucks. I know, a bit spendy but an envelope with a note that says NEW JACKET FUND with a contribution would do the trick

P.S. BIG SKY BLOG COMING SOON. PROMISE.



No comments: