Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gotta love them teeth!

A couple updates I'm excited to let you three in on:

1) Karley is now an avid flosser. Get this. She came into my room and ask if I can nab her another mini-carton of floss so she can keep some in her purse. It's like I'm her drug dealer and she's my addict. She depends on my goods and I can deliver. Except in this example her teeth only get prettier and healthier rather than browner, crumblier, and generally more fally-outy.


2) I SUBMITTED my application to Minnesooooooooota! I dropped by my manilla envelope in the post office today and asked the post-man to put some extra magic on it, like Tinkerbell and her pixie dust. Yes, I actually said that.


3) I full-on assist tomorrow. All by myself. I feel like it's my first day of freshman year all over again. Wait, take that back. Second day because everyone knows the first day is all about the syllabi!


4) I saw Lady Gaga's boob fall out of her outfit on Jay Leno. Karley and I watched it together. If you don't call that bonding you can just go kick a brick wall, jeez.

No comments: