Saturday, November 21, 2009

'Tis the Season?? Can't be..

I find it very difficult to acknowledge the presence of the holidays even though I know it's nearly December. Already. Really? Yes, Jill. Really. I've spent my entire Saturday finishing up my Minnesota application for dental school. Don't even get me started on how much more documents and essays Minnesota wants from its applicants. With God's help, this only strengthens my app. Anyway, enough about mental school. On to another subject: presents! I've been brainstorming it up:


MAC makeup. I simply cannot get enough. I love the bright eyeliners and paint pots. A gift card would rock my stockings.






A watch. I've never had a pretty, funky, good quality watch. I wear my $10 camp watch all the time, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like a nice one.






Bridgedale socks: Hey, it's Christmas. Socks gotta be on your list. These socks are wayyyy better than smartwool (I'll fight you, Karley) and they build them for the specific sport you use them for. Think snowboarding :)






Airhole. It brings air through a hole. Obviously. I like the colorful one.






Pay an application fee? Lame I know but it would be a gift that keeps on giving. Each school (Minnesota, Creighton, Marquette, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and San Fran) wants anywhere from $55-75 to apply. I little hard on the wallet.






Nice, pretty, and practical work clothes. I got enough party clothes. Time for college Jill to become grown-up, working Jill.



Crossword puzzle book. I can't stop. I won't even try to stop.

mmm, JEWELS! Forget the light bulb, this is always a good idea.

Small things are big things: Car scents, lotions, shower gels, and candles are purrrfect.I like hats. Big knit-y, colorful, fuzzy hats.





No comments: