Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He's my Best Fwend

Since I haven't devoted a blog to him combined with the fact that he is now a part of the blogging community, I am dedicating this message to him.
He's my best friend.

Shawn and I share everything together: our interests, our greatest & most exciting moments, our frustrations in the spinning-our-tires stage we seem to be in, and our anxiousness for the winter snowboarding season to arrive. We share lots and lots.

And there no one else I would like to share these things with.After all, he is an only child so he hasn't even come CLOSE to fulfilling his sharing quota for his near-quater century of life.
Here are some other couples I would like to compare us to...someday:
Bambi and Flower
Peanut Butter and Banana
Celine Dion and Josh Groban
Two hands making high-fives
New-Car scent and a past-its-prime vehicleEveryone looks at these pairs and thinks, "The universe is in a more perfect balance because those two are together." Don't deny it.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

HaHaHa thanks for the dedication, and to add to your list of couples, even though you dont like this show, everytime i watch it i think we are a lot like Eric and Donna from That 70's Show: the nerdy guy and the tall, hot, red head.

Jill said...

What? I do like the show. It's just one of those things you have to be in the mood for...