Sunday, November 1, 2009

Big Sky or Bust!

I am a lucky lucky girl. Probably one of luckier I know. If I somehow win the lottery that PROVES there's something magical in my possession (especially since I never buy a lottery ticket)! Anyway, my next adventure that brings total excitement in my life is Shawn and I's trip out to Big Sky, Montana to visit little sister Alli and celebrate her 21st birthday. Going snowboarding on lone mountain will be an extra bonus!
Yesterday, Shawn and I bought our Frequent Sky Card which gives us 14 days of FREE snowboarding (early & late season) and lotsa discounts throughout the season! The card will pay for itself in 2 days of boarding so I'm confident it was a smart purchase.
So Shawn and I will embark on our westward adventure on November 28th, just a week after Alli moves there for the season.

No comments: