Sunday, June 12, 2011

I love baked beans so much...

My homemade weights. Disregard the fact that one is three lbs and one is two. I failed to read the labels properly. It's ok, though, I'm gonna be a dentist.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

mary said...

I've never finished, so I should take your advice! Take your time reading..maybe take notes or find a reading guide online! P.S. I feel like I need to do Ripped in 30! You've inspired me...then we'll arm wrestle during Karley's wedding.

Jill said...

Hahaha, thanks! My Kindle says I'm only 33% through and I've been reading for 2 months! And I would love an ultimate arm wrestling competition to work towards! 1 month away!