Friday, June 24, 2011

With apologies to Jillian

...but starting from a full lunge position, then jumping into the air whilst swinging your legs, then landing in the opposite full lunge position is extremely difficult.

Doing this for 30 seconds in one continuous, fluid motion is asking a LOT from my legs.

Strategically placing this move at the very end of the workout during which you've wrung every last bit of strength out of my legs is insanity.

After continuing with another 30 second spurt of something different, we go right back to where we started (in full lunge position) to do it all over again.

Then with a smile she says, in all confidence, "We'll see you next time." and I'm like, you expect me to turn this vengeful DVD player on for a next time??!! You got another thing coming, Jillian.... errr....okay, fine I'll see you next time. But only because you have a cool name."

No comments: