Thursday, June 30, 2011

Twenty-twoaaaawaaaawaaaa (that's how you say twenty-two whilst crying)

Holy moly pumpkin eaters week 4 is insanity. Pure insanity. My shirt literally feels like I ran through the sprinkler system 3 times, then jumped in the lake, then got out and went into a steamy sauna, then got out and ran all the way to Wisconsin Dells and went down a super soaker water slide, then ran back to Minnesota to once again jump in a lake. THAT soaked.
In other news, I had the most wonderful dream the other night. I dreamt that Shawn, as a birthday gift, arranged for me to meet The Pioneer Woman (AKA Ree Drummond). To say that it was a fantastical dream of epic proportions would be an understatement. She’s a culinary genius, photographer, author, and ranch-wife whose blog entertains me for hours on end (seriously, ask Shawn) and leaves me pining for her friendship. Take a looksee for yourself and I betcha you’ll fall in love with this woman (completely normal, I assure you) and we can talk for hours about the latest PW recipe we’ve tried. That would be oh-so-fun.
Would it be appropriate to thank Shawn for his “dream gift” of which he knew nothing about?
Errr…THANKS SHAWN!
Here’s a little tidbit that might get you hooked. MMM…macaroni!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

the other day I went on her website, and I think you two WOULD be best friends, the way she words things is almost identical to you then I thought about it. Like you two are on the same wave length!