Sunday, December 7, 2008

AWWW, YOU GUYS MADE ME INK!






I want a tatoo. Plain and simple. I just find it hard getting past the 'permanent' part. Like I can't imagine being 88 years old and having a droopy, fading drawing of a iguana on my arm, gross. BUT if I could think of a timeless design I would get inked so fast. Herein lies el problema. What should I get? How big should it be? Words, quotes, drawing, imaginary things or real things? Colored, sepia, black and white? A heart with the word Mom scawled across it? So many questions, very few answers. But here's some ideas:



I would love a rib tatoo, as you can tell. I love the vine, flower, hibiscus look, but I would also like to incorporate a bird into it. I saw one with chickadees on a branch and absolutely loved it, I really like the bird one on the far right, too. I think if they're done right they can be really artistic and classy.



No comments: