Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to Basics









So I'm realizing my gift ideas have been a wee bit on the steep side, so I wanted to give some $10 bucks and under options. Here's some goodies I absolutely love and absolutely need for that so-fresh-and-so-clean feeling. You know what I mean.



Keeping my Norwegian skin clear, I love exfoliating cleansers. I'm currently using Clean&Clear scrub, but I'm always up to something new, as long as it smells fresh and leaves that cool tingling feeling on my skin afterwards, ahhhhhhhh!







I'm also in love Velocity from Mary Kay, both the cleanser and the moisturizer.








Who doesn't love that "seriously, feel how smooth my legs are!" post shower attitude? That's why my intuition razor is a must in my shower caboodle. No nicks, just smoothness.

As for the auburn flow of beauty that is my hair, ask the only lady I allow to mess with it, Auntie Barbie. She's seen the best and worst of do's ontop of my head, and she knows what's best for me. She's my hair mom. I love her. Call her up if you want to get me some product. 218.747.2563


Colorful, lovely, cute jewelry. You can't go wrong.


Beads I can make colorful, lovely, cute jewelry with. Yay!


Socks. Although I love the comfy thick ones to lounge around in, I would use the thin moisture-wicking wool kind. Great for boarding!

Anything from the Pink section at Victoria's Secret. I wear size M. I like lace hipsters!





Although I'm a fan of Bath & Body (mango mandarin, coconut lime verbana, cool citrus basil, pink grapefruit) I adore Aveeno products, especially the positively radiant line.





Crossword puzzles. I love them! Shawn and I do them when we drive anywhere for a long time together. (i.e. Ashby) They are sooo good for vocabulary and thinking about language in different ways. A cool book of crosswords would be a perfect gift.

No comments: