Saturday, December 6, 2008

Netflix, how I adore thee


My mother, a very smart, beautiful, clever, talented, woman signed up an account with Netflix recently. Because we live in a time of such great technology, Shawn can use his XBOX 218 miles away to access movies and play them in the convenience and warmth (not really. C'mon, it's Daluth) of his own living room. We recently watch the Hurricane with Denzel Washington. It was honestly one of the best movies I've ever watched. WATCH IT if you haven't. To be fair, I didn't want to watch it when Shawn requested it, cause it had a lame cover. As someone who loves to read, this would be considered a betrayal of all betrayals. Of this I'm sorry. My bizzle. It turned out to be magnificent much like some of the best books I've ever read (To be honest, The Notebook's cover is boring) Sorry Mary, it won't happen again.

No comments: