Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas comes early for Jill

This helmet has a deer on it, and the other side has a hunter stalking the big buck. I can empathize with this hunter, thus, I buy the helmet. It has camo. C'mon. How could I not? I think Dad will like it :)



Mom gave me money to buy a helmet for my birthday, because I'm me and I do what I do, I bought the helmet yesterday! (only 4 1/2 months late) So here's some stuff I have coming to keep my digits warm and my head from caving in.
These gloves are super soft and rock my glove world (aka the planet of Mitteneptune) Shawn just bought the same pair but in a khaki color and they came with a nice slim glove insert which are turning out PERFECT for driving in Duluth. We all know what it's like to touch the wheel of your car after a sub-zero night and feel part of your soul freeze off and shatter like an icicle on the corner of a barn. Poetic, huh?

No comments: