Saturday, December 6, 2008

Settling down for my long winter's nap...


As many of you know (Mom, Karley, Alli, everyone else who's let me complain to you about my baby bed situation) I've slept in a baby bed. I kid you not, until last month I had slept nearly every night of my 22 year old life in the same bed. A little twin frame with two mattresses stacked on eachother (reeeeeeeeeal good for the back, eh?) with a feather mattress to top it off like a dollap of whipped cream, it was like sleeping on a slice of angel food cake. Well, my BFFFW (best friend forever from work) Jen sold me her mattress set for $0, it was a pretty steep bargain but I decided to splurge and Rob and I hauled the trailer up to Cloquet to bring it home. (That's an INTERELY different blog, wow) Needless to say, my new bed is naked. It's like a 400 lb. woman just walked into a Victoria's Secret model's closet and tried to pick something to wear for a night on the town. My little sheets don't cut it. New sheets would be exquisite. FYI, I would prefer softness and quality over looks, don't just pick up a cheap set from Wal-Mart that seem cute cause I won't use them. If good sheets are too expensivo, just get me a gift card, anything helps! MMMMMMMmmmmm, who doesn't love cozy cozy sheets?! (I like the light brown)

No comments: