Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Got Spirit, Yes I Do! I Got Spirit, How 'Bout You?!

So Shawn and I had a fun day at Spirt Mtn, we had intentions of waking up early to be there all day (aka first chair) but, you know, that whole 'early' thing is easier said than done. I fell on my butt alot, so if that ¨pain is beauty¨ belief is true I´m the best looking girl in Daluth right now. Karley came with and zig-zagged down the hill for a while. It was about 10 degrees so we were laughing about how much we anticipated speeding down the hill, but disregarding frozen toes, fingers, nose, ears, faces, eyeballs, or whatever dermal layer that happens to get exposed to the elements, eeeeek! As you can see, Shawn likes to do lots of spins and jumps and pirouettes and all that jazz. He learned everything from me, fyi. No that's a lie. Actually the only reason I stay with the guy is so he'll teach me all his moves. No that's a lie, too. It's for his money.

No comments: