Monday, December 8, 2008

Wanna Play??


'Tis the season for gaming. I mean some all out Halo/Gears of War II/Call of Duty 4/World of Warcraft serious gaming. All day, every day. Oh wait, I have a life. Switching gears, I am a huge fan of board games, cards, party games, whatever... But I am a bit short-handed when it comes to a few old favorites and new ones on the market I'd like to try my hand at. Living in Minnesota, we know what it's like to be cooped up defending ourselves from the biting cold and passing time with friend playing games with friends can be immensely entertaining, perhaps even more than jigsaw puzzles (love 'em, seriously. Good gift idea!)








Yamodo: Looks like a revamped version of Pictionary (love it!) Got voted top 10 games of 07, nice.









What's Yours Like?: A game where you have to describe a secret word without giving it away. Creativity is key. I would rock this game.









Would You Rather...: Competive game between groups or people where you have to guess which crazy situation they would choose over the other equally crazy situation.






Balderdash: Fun game where you compete to define an imaginary word. Hilarious.










No comments: