Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Glimpse into the Past

Old pictures make me laugh. They seem to resemble more with each passing year. Originally, I was going to post a picture of Alli so it makes Karley feel bad about NOT including Alli, but I've devised a way to include them BOTH. So hold onto your pee...Alli breathing in the sweet aroma of Lutefisk, a cod that passes all understanding.








All holding Miles, who strongly resembles an egg.
















Apparently we are very excited about Sam and Dad carving the ham. Nice face, Alli.




Alli and I, sexy and tan.


p.s.-I think this is the last trip the Exploder ever made to Fargo.






To this day of my most treasured pictures. This is Dixie, our first dog who made us laugh with her vocal expressiveness.


Can you believe Karley ever did her hair like this??















Well, that's it (for now). I hope you enjoyed these as much I do! Took my mind off the stress of finals, anyway. Peace & Love

No comments: