Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here goes nothin'...

Here I am, blogging. I really never thought I was the blogging type, even yet I'm skeptacle. But Karley's blog is so pretty and organized, and Mary's is so neat the way it's her online journal for all to see. You two have definately inspired me in my transformation from a non-believer... Anyway, this is just in time for Christmas (fa la la la la la la la la) and I can set up an online Christmas list for everyone who's gonna buy me presents, yipee. I don't want to characterize the things I post by WANT and NEED because these words generalize too much, but I will simply re-define them. For example, I don't NEED a base layer for snowboarding/x-country skiing, but if I don't receive it as a gift, I'll end up buying it anyway -- so in my own terms, this would be need. Capishe??

No comments: